Welcome to CraftySpace.net!
This site is designed to be dual-purpose - primarily, it serves as a portfolio for me, but it's also designed to be a spaceflight advocacy page - I'm a huge proponent of both robotic and human spaceflight, and I would therefore be remiss to have a site about myself which did not cover this topic. Feel free to have a look at any of my personal projects, or look through some of the space-related content I post here.
Browser-Based Coding Projects
- Honorable Sudoku, an algorithmic Sudoku puzzle solver.
- Huffman Compressor, a character-wise plaintext compressor.
- Hyper Operator, a simple "idle" game that has no maximum number value.
- Lifeline, an anonymous online chat room.
- Physital, a simple orbital physics engine.
- Scrambled Pizza, an image encryption program.